Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A mid week update…..

First thing, last weekend I attended the GWA fall event in Newville. It was my second event as Company Commander and was a so so time. I really enjoyed seeing how far the BEF/ Commonwealth company has come, they looked great and for the most part had a terrific time. My Group, the Buffs, didn’t have a good time during the day and that seriously bummed me out, but once we cleared up communications I think everything turned around. I didn’t enjoy it as much due to the fact that I spent so much time filling out paper work and managing things….I do that at work.

My oldest son hasn’t been behaving well at school, we have been trying to get him back into line, the last two nights he has been sent to his room. Don’t know why all the sudden he is acting up but hopefully we can get him back to his normal good boy self.

No comments: