Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend…

Ok, not a amazingly exciting weekend but when all is said and done it wasn’t that bad. I went to the Gun show on Saturday Morning and Sold one of my Muskets…I got exactly what I was asking, and that surprised the heck out of me. I literally had people walking up to me trying to buy it, one guy offered me 700.00 then the next guy offered me 800.00 but I stuck to my guns and got what I was asking so that was surprise. I had read a email string on line saying they usually go for around 6 to 7 hundred so I was very happy.
I went over to Johns store Saturday before noon and we talked for awhile then I was home to cover the homestead while Mom shopped. On Sunday I watched the O man so Kathy and Kevin could go to his friends skating party so things were pretty laid back on Sunday.
Owen may have every toy in the world, but the lad prefers to Zip around the house getting into everything he shouldn’t. If you tell him not to go to the water bowl then ZOOM! Right to the water bowl he goes. He is climbing stairs, because his brother has seemed fit to teach him, I can’t help but think that he will be walking soon.

No comments: