Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Catch Up

I was looking over the old blogs and realized that I had neglected to mention something. On March 13th my second son “Owen” was born. The birth went fantastic though we had a issue or two once we got to recovery involving my wife…But all are well now ( Touch wood). My eldest son is now 6 and is a good big brother so far.
Transformers has taken up a lot of my son’s interest but I should note that he spent a heck of a lot of time playing Star Wars Lego’s this weekend.
We have been to some places since the 13th, Brandywine River Museum, Camden Aquarium and Hagley Powder mills ( Birthplace of Dupont). Most of my Movie watching has been On-Demand lately and I haven’t done any Re-enactments since January…but my Wife has allowed me to go away two weekends for a LARP and I am thankful for that.
I missed both Cold Wars and Historicon this year but hopefully next time I go my eldest son can come along for the ride.

Well I think that’s about it

No comments: