Monday, October 29, 2007

A Weekend Update…….

Its been a so-so weekend, my father is in the Hospital, apparently he is anemic and they had to give him blood, they are good to look for a Ulcer today and see if that is causing it. My wife is under the weather, Sure throat, fever, she is going to try to get to the Doctor. And Owen is still coughing and Dax’s is Still Limping…I know things could be a lot worse.

Our Furniture we ordered a few months ago is in, We have to make arrangements to have it delivered but at least we know its here.

I got a chance to see Eragon this weekend, it didn’t suck, to tell you the truth I sort of had the same feeling I used to have when I watched my old Fantasy films like Fugitive from the Empire or the Magna Opus “ Death Stalker” series, not to mention “The Sword and the Sorcerer”. It was a fun film, not to badly done, I was pretty darn impressed by the Talent they had in it.

No comments: