Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Avatar : The Last Air Bender…

Avatar : The Last Air Bender…

Ok Ok Ok, it a cartoon, its on Nick and its American made I know, I know… But trust me, its good stuff. My older son and I watch it, I think I liked it more at first, but now he likes it to. Good action, Great Story, Super animation with some humor, it’s a winner all around.

I think my son and I both think “ That Lemur is a Earth Bender” to be one of the funniest lines in the show…that and when Sakka was trying to name the group “ Boomerang….Its got Ang in it”. I think Toph has some of the greatest lines in the show. She is a Earth bender ( the World’s greatest…according to her) but she is blind. Once, when the group plunges underground to get beneath a giant drilling machine, in the darkness, Saka proclaims to the effect “ Its so dark I cant see anything” and Toph retorts sarcastically “ Oh no! how terrible”.
The show is going into its third season starting in a couple of weeks, I hope it stays as good as it has been.

No comments: