Friday, September 28, 2007

The End of the Week….

Well here it is, Friday and it looks like Saturday is going to be very busy. Soccer Pictures, Soccer, Birthday party, Im sure my head will explode trying to keep it all straight. I can’t contemplate what it is going to be like when two boys are doing stuff.

Three friends stopped over Wednesday to pick up and borrow some re-enacting gear. It was great to see them. They are doing Marietta manor this weekend, ( a great place ) and kept asking me to go. My WWII unit will be there as well and ol Jim Marcum was telling me I should go, but I can’t…just to busy.

Went to the Doctors again yesterday and he gave me the green light and said I should eventually be able to bend it all the way ( can’t make a fist….so I have had to use Judo Chops when Combating Evil Ninjas and Sinister Frogmen ).

No comments: