Friday, December 03, 2010

Space Above and Beyond...

a show cursed by the fact that I loved it. I believe it was a fox offering that never found its audience about a group of Marines fight in Space. I loved the stories and the hardware and really wanted to see it catch on but alas it was not to be.


Same with “Earth 2”, yes I am that one person that actually watched “Earth 2”. It was about a group of colonist that, due to a act of sabotage, are forced to crash land on a earth like planet and their struggles to reach... some place... I forget where they were traveling to, but it may have had something to do with pre-landed supplies. I remember in one episode, Tim Curry was the bad guy.


“Space Rangers”... yes I said “Space Rangers”, I remember this being a exceeding short run series about law enforcement in the future, I believe it may have had Clint Howard in it if I remember right. I thought the ship they had was pretty darn cool.


come to think of it, I may be a curse to any show.

No comments: